Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
The company launched a nationally accessible Women’s Pelvic Health program to address the unique MSK needs of women. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million + in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
The Mobile Platform team builds the foundation for an excellent mobile app experience for our members. As a Mobile Platform Engineer, you will contribute to and continuously improve our App release and build management, internal developer experience & tooling, as well as app reliability and performance monitoring.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering robust and scalable engineering solutions on mobile devices and deep technical knowledge of each platform’s requirements. You are familiar with mobile project configuration and are comfortable owning platform specific solutions end to end. You possess strong critical thinking and communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Design and implement robust systems and tools
- Help define the roadmap, best practices, and design patterns for the mobile platform
- Closely collaborate with peers on the product development teams, as well as members of different parts of the RnD organization (Product, DevOps, Operations, and Design teams)
- Create and participate in code reviews
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience developing and maintaining React Native mobile apps
- Understanding of core software concepts, including networking, security, memory management, multi-threading, and application life-cycle management
- Familiar with TypeScript
- Tooling savvy, including Android studio, Xcode, App Signing and more
- Solid understanding of changing platform requirements and ability to communicate potential project impact
- Experience in CI/CD tools (we use Bitrise) or Github Actions
- Experience with testing and linting tools (we use Jest and ESLint)
- Knowledge of latest mobile emerging technologies, architectures, and trends
- Experience communicating with REST APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with publishing binaries through App Store Connect and Google Play Console
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Bonus points for knowing Knowing your way around Swift for iOS, or Kotlin for Android
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected].
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.