Who are we?
Servian is an award-winning cloud data consultancy that has grown across Australia and New Zealand over the last 13 years and becomes notoriously known for our ability to deliver technology-based outcomes for our clients whilst remaining the safest pair of hands. We embrace innovation and change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development and career growth, so speak to us about how we can work together.
Who do we work for?
We have a client list that is the envy of our competitors, working across top-tier companies in banking and finance, insurance, mining, telecommunications, retail, construction, automotive as well as an array of government-owned sectors. If you have experience in these verticals or are looking to develop it, Servian is the right cloud data consultancy for you.
Our business focuses on Data and Automation across the following pillars:
Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), HashiCorp
Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
As you can see from the list above our project deliverables and opportunities are endless, only limited by your own ability to take advantage of Servian’s rich internal learning and development programs. Moving into a different technology area is as straightforward as working through our upskilling programs.
About the Role:
We have multiple projects where we are looking for experience or passion for mobile development. We are looking for a Developer who is above the rest. Smart, passionate, and proactive self-starter who continually seeks to learn and develop their professional skill set. You will be a brilliant technologist with excellent problem-solving skills.
In addition to mobile development, you will often be working on projects involving multiple technologies from Big Data and Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, DevOps as well as numerous cloud technologies where you can learn, contribute and extend your career into these technologies if you desire.
Cross-platform mobile development in one or more of the following technologies
- React Native with TypeScript
- Flutter with Dart
- Xamarin or MAUI with C# or F#
- Mobile development for Android with Kotlin/JavaMobile development for iOS with Swift or Objective-C
- Expertise in Python and OpenCV
- Frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Svelte
- Web services and APIs: GraphQL, REST, gRPC
- Microservices, Docker, KubernetesKnowledge of CI/CD, and automation
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL
- Exposure to cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Exposure to Data Analytics, AI, ML is advantageous but not essential
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket Git Flow
- DevOps experience for mobile CI/CD
- Write well-engineered, robust code
- Review and understand requirements and scope of solutions
- Good understanding of MVC and MVVM Design Patterns.
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement ability to develop reusable components Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of iOS and Android releases.
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team and the company
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or SAFe methodology
- Delivery of quality product features on time and to specification
- Gain knowledge, skills, and experience across the full spectrum of technologies
- Make a positive impact on the engineering team and the product we are delivering.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is both skilled and passionate about technology and practices and who has a good engineering mindset. Ideally, you’d be looking for a technically challenging problem to solve and be at the forefront of building cutting-edge software. If you’re someone who is eager to learn, upskill and grow both in the technical field as well as seniority and commerciality then you’d be a good fit. We’re looking for someone who is a team player that can be responsible and accountable.
No matter what Senior level you join us at, Servian has a career trajectory for you that ensures personal growth, leadership development, and ongoing investment in your training and development. It is everything you need to forge the very best career in the data and analytics and cloud consulting industry.
If we haven’t convinced you yet then let’s just recap and sum it all up for you
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies.
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team.
- Consultant-led events including Social clubs, Tech clubs (IoT, Chatbots, etc.), Gaming events, MeetUps, and Cloud vendor Hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors. Strong support of individual and team empowerment where ideas are heard
- Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity.
- We're the epitome of a flat hierarchy. You can reach out to anyone at any time.
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- We provide employees with Life, Salary Insurance, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual but don’t worry, the magic show is great
Inclusion & Diversity
Servian recognizes individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences, and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!