Servian, is an award-winning, regional, and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning, and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
We have multiple projects where we are looking for experience or passion for mobile development. We are looking for a Developer who is above the rest. Smart, passionate, and proactive self-starter who continually seeks to learn and develop their professional skill set. You will be a brilliant technologist with excellent problem-solving skills.
In addition to mobile development, you will often be working on projects involving multiple technologies from Big Data and Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, DevOps as well as numerous cloud technologies where you can learn, contribute and extend your career into these technologies if you desire.
- Cross-platform mobile development in one or more of the following technologies
- Flutter with Dart
- React Native with TypeScript
- Xamarin or MAUI with C# or F#
- Mobile development for Android with Kotlin/Java
- Mobile development for iOS with Swift and/or Objective-C
- GraphQL skills are desirable.
- Expertise in Python and OpenCV
- Frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Svelte
- Web services and APIs: GraphQL, REST, gRPC
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD, and automation
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL
- Exposure to cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Exposure to Data Analytics, AI, ML is advantageous but not essential
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for mid to senior-level candidates for our upcoming engagements. You must have at least 3+ years of commercial experience.
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket Git Flow
- DevOps experience for mobile CI/CD
- Write well-engineered, robust code
- Review and understand requirements and scope of solutions
- Good understanding of MVC and MVVM Design Patterns.
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement
- Ability to develop reusable components
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of iOS and Android releases
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team and the company
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or SAFe methodology
Delivery of quality product features on time and to specification
Gain knowledge, skills and experience across full spectrum of technologies
Make a positive impact to the engineering team and the product we are delivering
This is a great opportunity for someone who is both skilled and passionate about technology and practices and who has a good engineering mindset. Ideally, you’d be looking for a technically challenging problem to solve and be on the forefront of building cutting edge software. If you’re someone who is eager to learn, upskill and grow both in the technical field as well as seniority and commerciality then you’d be a good fit. We’re looking for someone who is a team player that can be responsible and accountable.
At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
Collaborative environment for talented technologists.
Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
Generous Parental leave.
We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual.
Inclusion & Diversity
Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Our business is focused developing our people and offerings across the following:
Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorp
Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.