Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Binance NFT team looks after our NFT marketplace that features all forms of digital artworks and collectibles. It's powered by the Binance blockchain infrastructure and community, providing a high liquidity platform for users to launch and trade NFTs. We are now looking for experienced Java Engineers to join the expanding team!
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Backend Developer, with solid knowledge in core Java
- Experienced with Spring Cloud/Boot and understanding of Microservices
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, Kafka, NoSQL
- Understand high concurrency and distributed system design
- Previous experience with NFT and Web3 platforms
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire