Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for building new systems
- Maintain, migrate, architecture upgrade existing systems
- Responsible for performance tuning, debugging, refactoring production systems
- Guide junior engineer’s daily work, and team sharing etc.
- Master Java program language, familiar with spring framework, have deep understanding on micro-service architecture
- At least 5 years’ work experience, have backend system design experience in big internet company
- Familiar with MySQL database, know how to optimize MySQL indexes, at least know one NoSQL database
- Familiar with distribute systems
- Familiar with at least one RPC framework and messaging middleware, know its mechanism
- Experienced in optimizing massive distribute systems, such as JVM, SQL, caching, RPC optimization
- Experienced in designing massive distribute systems, familiar with CAP, Consistent Hashing etc.
- Familiar with Java multi-threading program, IO, garbage collection
- Team management experience
- Financial or internet company background
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire