Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced Java Engineer to join our Fiat team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- 8+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of even processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Ability to mentor, manage or lead junior developers on the team
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques
- Familiar with Server-Side Rendering
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire