We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to understand and design components and features in the app.
- Help build and launch a consumer mobile application for iOS and Android.
- Innovate and iterate on the customer experience, testing and measuring variants of the experience.
- Coordinate with other engineering teams on shared features and API needs.
- Work with the mobile and front-end communities within the company to review designs and code, and to establish effective patterns and practices around mobile development.
- Experience building and launching cross-platform mobile applications.
- 4+ years of mobile experience.
- Needs good communication skills and to be sociable.
- Important to know MVVM+Coordinator pattern.
- Excellent knowledge of iOS 9,10,11, Swift, Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa, SDK, SQLite
- Usefull to know unit testing.
- Swift proven Experience.
- Professional experience and meaningful expertise with React Native.
- Experience with native app development for iOS and/or Android.
- A positive and collaborative approach.
- Advanced English.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.