We are seeking a seasoned professional to join our team as a Senior Growth Analytics and Project Management Specialist. If you are a strategic thinker with a proven track record in growth analytics, project management, and a passion for driving impactful business outcomes, we invite you to be part of our exciting journey.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6-10 years of proven experience in growth analytics and project management. Finance/crypto industry experience is a plus.
- Expertise in utilizing advanced analytics tools for data interpretation and actionable insights. Familiarity with visualization tools is required, e.g. Tableau.
- Knowledge in SQL and willing to pursue deeper understanding.
- Knowledge in paid advertising platforms (e.g. Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, X, etc.).Familiarity with Appsflyer or other MMPs.
- Demonstrated success in leading and delivering complex projects, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Strong proficiency in project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.