3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior Go Developer. Our new colleague will add skills and years of experience to an already established talented team that works towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Design and implement high availability services and micro-services that scale to millions and millions of requests per day.
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs.
- Strong interest in developing quality infrastructure and process.
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Experience in Golang
- Experience developing and maintaining high volume/high performance distributed applications.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and adhere to the test driven development technique (TDD/BDD)
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Pet-friendly office, family-friendly office
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- Company laptop
- Free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office)
- Meal allowance
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends)
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party)
- You can use a company 3D printer
- English courses in working hours
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Better price for Multisport Card
- Business trips