At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, and Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Senior Fullstack Engineer - Explorer
The successful candidate will work from our Bangalore office in hybrid model
- You will help develop of one of the most perspective and newest SmartBear products
- You can look forward to working with our best and brightest engineers, product managers, and UX folks.
- Tech stack: Java 17/SpringBoot, Typescript, React 18
About the role:
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will work on a completely new unannounced product in an international team, the first of its kind, to be used by developers around the world. As part of our team you will:
- Develop of one of the most perspective and newest SmartBear product;
- Use latest languages, tools and methodologies in daily work: Java 17, React 18, Kubernetes;
- Solve challenges in different areas: microservices architecture, async API, desktop application, data modelling etc.
- Drive high engineering standards by engaging in peer design and code reviews, example mapping sessions, etc.
- Collaborate with teams of developers, testers, UX designers, and product managers geographically spread across our different locations.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and writing maintainable code with good tests.
- Knowledge of software testing.
- Experience with PostgreSQL - schema / query design & implementation.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience with Spring Boot / Spring Framework.
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.