Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States
and United Kingdom
The security Team
The security department is the guardian of Chainlink Labs’ people and infrastructure. Its principal objective is to safeguard Chainlink Labs and its assets against potential threats from any external or internal source. This mission is accomplished through a combination of specialized security engineering, the deployment of cutting-edge technologies, forward-thinking policy development, and the training of highly skilled, security-aware personnel throughout the entire organization.
As an indispensable component of the larger organization, the team seeks to promote a widely understood culture of security, safeguarding our most valuable assets while remaining agile and accessible to all employees and the community.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing internal tooling to enable multiple departments within Chainlink Labs. We need an experienced full-stack developer, with extensive blockchain knowledge and experience, who is also comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity. The successful candidate will have an immediate impact within a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Drive projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with our security, engineering, and finance teams to ensure operational alignment and help lead projects from requirements collection to implementation.
- Proactively communicate with leadership: provide context around risks/blockers/timeline, seek guidance, and recommend a direction.
- Knowing your way around the Ethereum ecosystem and using or deploying your own smart contracts.
- Proven experience working with highly technical teams with complex operational requirements.
- Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
- Strong software engineering skills in Golang, Rust, and TypeScript
- Designing, building, and implementing back-end infrastructure for custom applications/services and APIs; familiarity with AWS
- Security Skills
- Software engineering degree/computer science background
- Startup experience
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.