Atomic is the venture studio that co-founds companies by pairing founders with the best ideas, teams, and resources, and funding those with the most potential. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham and is headquartered in Miami and San Francisco with a distributed team across North America.
We've just raised Atomic Fund IV, our new $320 million fund exclusively for starting and building companies. Backed by top-tier endowments, foundations, and institutions globally, this brings us to over $750 million in total assets in management, making us the largest venture studio fund in the technology industry.
But most importantly, it gives us substantial capital to deploy and build during this unique moment in time. We're now looking to add to our growing 0-1 Engineering team. Based in Miami, you'll get to work closely with Founding teams on ideation, research, prototyping, and validation in order to bring the first versions of our product ideas to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner directly with Founders, and Atomic's team of PMs and Designers to build applications in the 0-1 space
- Design beautiful, engaging and performant UIs
- Build Back-End layers to support individual applications
- Work closely with the engineering, product and design team to plan, architect, and launch features within our applications
- Grow as a subject matter expert in a given problem space through research and product initiatives; helping to expand our Product footprint and jumpstart new companies
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack that allows us to scale to millions of active users
What You Have:
- A demonstrable passion for building consumer-quality digital products; beloved for their elegance and simplicity of use
- Thrives in a hybrid work environment and is comfortable with digital communication and productivity skills (Slack, Notion, Zoom, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or commensurate experience
- 5-8+ years of professional software engineering experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. The salary range for this position starts at $144,000 - $173,000 dependent on experience.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.