Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to expand our data products team with a talented, experienced Front-end developer to build, improve and maintain high-stake applications. We design and build dashboards, tools, automations, publications and more to bring insights and efficiency across Binance and leaders’ teams. The ideal candidate should have solid engineering skills as well as an appetite for data visualisation.
- Develop and own our data product frontends, used by top leadership.
- Prototype ideas and solutions.
- Work with product managers and designers to ideate and deliver exceptional UX.
- Strengthen our projects’ quality through sound design and testing, optimise performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate with tech lead and product managers.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers).
- Stay up-to-date with new web tools and methodologies.
- Proven work experience in frontend development on high-stake products. Ideally using React, redux, next.js or similar frameworks.
- Proven work experience with complex APIs.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of software methodologies, tools and processes. CICD pipelines, product QA phases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Experience conducting end-to-end testing plans: self-test tooling, SIT, UAT, regression testing, etc.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - find unknown unknowns before our users.
- Experience on data visualisation.
- Experience on web and API performance.
- Experience on web security (authentication, watermarks).
- Strong communication skills.
What you get:
* You will join a small and growing team, owning your work and being exposed to massive impact.
* Stretch your QA, data viz and Backend skills, working closely with other related teams.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire