Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
Frontend engineers and tech leads at RapidAPI work closely with our Product Owners and UX designers. We involve the product roadmap and feature ideations. We suggest improvements, and more importantly, we use what we are building. We are using modern technologies and frameworks. Our primary stack is TypeScript and React, deployed to the Cloudflare edge and AWS to develop and serve large-scale native-like frontend applications. We have our design system. We coordinate our code depending on the application as monorepo and multi-repo approaches. Our front-end product teams decide what works best for them within the guidelines of our platform engineering.
About the Team
API Publishing team is providing UI building blocks to publish and manage API listings on Rapid API Hub. They are responsible for managing and configuring the APIs and providing dashboards and analytics for API usage.
- Work on a world-class tool for API development to deploy to 10M+ developers.
- Developing a complex frontend application with TypeScript, React
- Help maintain high code quality standards and utilise CI/CD and automation tools.
- Be the owner of features and sub-projects
- Deliver improvements and new features quickly
- Help incremental improvements and pragmatic adoption of new technologies.
- Give feedback, be kind, mindful and collaborate with other team members.
- Have a strong technical background in building web applications with more than 3 years of experience
- Desire to write clean, maintainable, testable code
- Experience in working on a productivity app or developer tool is a plus.
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Autonomous, learner, builder, creator, achiever... You know how to get things done!
- Collaborative and how to work in a team to achieve our goals as one team.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.