Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications running on both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages
- Implement new user-facing features in our products
- Optimize existing web applications to maximize performance and scalability
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications
- Help the teams deliver high-quality software in high-pace environment
- Manage and lead a team of front end developers
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS, with a good understanding of state-management (e.g. Redux, Flux or similar).
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality web applications
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc)
- Continuous integration and delivery experience
- Software architecture expertise
- Team management experience
- Blockchain related industry experience
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire