Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
The Grow domain sits within our Customer Platforms Portfolio and manages the Sales & Marketing Technology for Xero.
Within Grow, our remit is focused on Customer Acquisition and Engagement. We work with stakeholders to enable new capabilities helping Xero scale and improve our external customers and internal users experience.
We work with systems like, Salesforce Salescloud (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Qualtrics, CRM Analytics and others to better enable Xero's to hit their OKR's. THis role will focus on Salesforce CRM and CRM analytics and Marketing Cloud.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be a technical leader within a team of Salesforce Engineers. Guiding technical design to ensure good engineering practice.
- You’ll identify the technical blockers and waste that slow down the team. Work with engineering leadership and delivery teams to identify technical capabilities that need to be grown.
- You’ll maintain in-depth knowledge across all technical boundaries relating to the team’s components as well as hands-on development expertise.
- You’ll proactively work to mentor others and improve team processes. Be a true champion of agile and delivery practices, coaching and developing others in this space in order to ensure a consistent approach to ways of working.
- You’ll build and maintain trust & credibility with a wide range of internal stakeholders and supporting teams from across Xero.
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience as a Developer or Engineer with Salesforce Salescloud in a senior or lead capacity, with relevant certifications. Ideally having worked on integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party applications.
- Natural ability to mentor and grow others, ideally with exposure to technical leadership delivering against OKR's.
- Proven experience with managing all manner of stakeholders internally & externally. Your functional skills will be just as important as the technical work you’ll do day to day.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) industry experience would be a huge plus.
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
Xero is continuing to grow and so are the opportunities to join us! You can choose to perform this role:
- In one of our #beautiful offices
- Flexibly, through a hybrid of in office and remote working styles
- Permanently remote from anywhere in Australia!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. Our goal is to make sure you feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.