Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
The Grow domain sits within Xero’s Customer Platforms group and manages the Sales & Marketing Technology for Xero. Within Grow, our remit is focused on Customer Acquisition and Engagement. We work with stakeholders to enable new capabilities helping Xero scale and improve our external customers and internal users experience.
We work with systems like, Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Qualtrics, CRM Analytics and other tools to better enable Xero to achieve their strategic objectives. We are New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive Salesforce implementation working with a team of experienced and certified Salesforce professionals.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to multiple types of testing (including functional, integration & UX) testing over multiple layers of the system.
- Own the Quality Assurance function within the team and provide insights into our QA capabilities and roadmap.
- Help build up our automation regression suite to ensure we can release quickly and safely.
- Be involved in all stages of the delivery process from refinement to post implementation verification.
- Positively grow, build and nurture strong positive relationships with the team and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Salesforce Capability Team, Product Team, QA Team, Integration Team and the wider Platform Technology team.
What you'll bring:
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience. If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.