We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Automate build and deployment processes in a cloud hosting environment.
- Cloud infrastructure hands-on experience.
- Develop and manage scripts and tools for deployment of new servers and service.
- Develop monitoring and alerting strategies.
- Work with different provisioning technologies.
- Work with Linux.
- Install and maintain common services.
- Work with the team to understand and implement project requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand product business requirements and recommend best practices.
- Document processes implemented within the project and ensure proper handoff to engineering teams.
- Participate in capacity planning exercises for future needs and projects.
- Experience with AWS cloud (Dynamo DB, RDS, S3, SQS).
- DevOps / CloudOps Engineer experience in AWS.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Cloud formation expert.
- AWS SysOps Administrator (Nice to have).
- Experience with other public cloud platforms (Azure, GCP).
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Python, Bash or Golang scripting is desirable.
- Experience with Docker is highly desirable.
- Experience with Terraform, Cloudformation or Ansible is desirable.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, Gitlab CI or other CI/CD tools is considered a plus.
- Experience with Linux: provisioning, configuration.
- Experience with Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) Web servers: Apache, nginx.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting software like Nagios, ZABBIX, Datadog.
- Experience with at least one of virtualization technologies: VMware, Xen, KVM.
- DB servers ([No]SQL): MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with designing and implementing highly available production environments.
- Experience with testing and validation of systems before reaching production.
- Ability to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”.
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).