Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We are seeking someone to engage, collaborate and empower the developer community to shape the future of web3 and support web3 developers to reach millions of users. You'll have massive ownership and the opportunity to work across all products and technologies.
Trust Wallet is an independent US-based entity acquired by Binance where we welcome those who seek to make a global impact by shaping the future of web3. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution? Join us in our mission to build the future of decentralization.
- Grow and manage the Trust Wallet developer community by engaging with developers to support the open-source contribution process
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers’ campaigns, such as hackathons, workshop or conferences from ideation to execution
- Coordinate, organize, present at, and participate in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the world
- Setup close partnership with the regional developer communities, universities, public chains community, and blockchains associations
- Execute innovative strategies to increase and maximize community engagement including advocacy, developer tools, support and mentorship, evangelism, education, blog content and more
- Write and drive high quality technical content that enables developers to understand and build on the platform
- Work with cross functional stakeholders across product, engineering, data and growth to build strong feedback loops to influence roadmaps
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years actively engaged experience with open-source projects
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrated passion for blockchain, crypto, and web3
- User-focused and problem-solving midsent
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Proactive, strong written and verbal communication skills. Enjoy writing for a developer audience (e.g. blogs and documentation)
- Enjoys helping others
Bonus points if you have experience or enjoy:
- Speaking at developer conferences
- Familiar with C++ and Go
What we offer:
- Be at the front seat of the fast-growing blockchain and web3 industry
- An organization at hockey-stick growth stage with numerous opportunities to stretch out of your comfort zones and explore new roles when you prove to have good track records
- Global role to work with very diverse and talented teams
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you deliver results
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire