Who are we?
Servian, is an award winning technology consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital, Machine Learning and Cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us - our growth is through the growth of our people.
We are looking for talented Senior Data consultants to join our Bengaluru team. Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious, and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our whole team.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
The impact you’d drive
- Be the voice of Servian with our clients, and not afraid to tell the client if something isn’t working
- Identify, design, and implement both internal and customer facing improvements
- Be technology agnostic in your approach to problem-solving, always having the clients interests at the forefront of planning
- Lead the charge in preparing & presenting brown bag sessions internally with our staff, but also with our client-base
Must have skills
- Strong SQL Skills
- Exposure to at least two main database platforms e.g. Teradata, Greenplum, SQLServer, IBM, Oracle, Netezza or Postgres
- 5+ Years of commercial database experience
- Experience in one of DBA, performance tuning, data migration or shell scripting
- Interest or exposure to big data, cloud, ETL or analytics
- Strong communication skills
What to expect if you join Servian?
- Learning & Development: We invest heavily in our consultants and offer internal training weekly (both technical and non-technical alike!) and abide by a ‘You Pass We Pay” policy.
- Career progression: We take a longer term view of every hire. We have a flat org structure and promote from within. Every hire is developed as a future leader and client adviser.
- Variety of projects: As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry.
- Great culture: Working on the latest Apple MacBook pro in our custom designed offices in the heart of leafy Jayanagar, we provide a peaceful and productive work environment close to shops, parks and metro station.
- Professional development: We invest heavily in professional development both technically, through training and guided certification pathways, and in consulting, through workshops in client engagement and communication. Growth in our organisation happens from the growth of our people.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide you with the opportunities and capability to develop and extend your career to the next level, then look no further! APPLY NOW!