Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for experienced Android developers (mid to senior) to design and build the next generation of our mobile application for our world class exchange. Your work will be the face of our exchange on the Android platform.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system on Android in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Android applications for our exchange
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 2-5+ years solid Android software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin
- At least one original Android app published
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, such as OKHTTP, RxJava
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Your active Github portfolio
- Have contributed to some popular Android libraries or have your own popular project(s)
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire