Chain is looking for a Security Engineer to join our Security Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
As a security engineer, you will work closely with other members of Chain's security team while focusing on the engineering aspect of Chain's wider security initiative.
- Experience working within a systems/infrastructure role and team
- Experience with industry standard infrastructure tooling
- Deep understanding of the security requirements within systems/infrastructure
- Experience deploying and configuring solutions within an enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of security frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Experience conducting risk assessment across existing infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with patch management solutions
- Excellent report writing abilities for regular reporting to key stake holders
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience deploying, using, and maintaining security appliances
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.