Everyday we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build responsive and flexible cloud, mobile, and edge computing applications that scale effortlessly. Couchbase delivers unmatched versatility, performance, scalability and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, distributed cloud and edge commuting deployments. The database market is one of the largest undisturbed markets for enterprise software. The main catalyst for this is the need for digital transformation. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest and most talented people in the industry.
Couchbase is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer. This role helps Couchbase to function to its fullest. As a Salesforce Developer, you will enjoy solving problems and working closely with our awesome internal staff and IT team members. This role is an outstanding opportunity to put your technical skills to use and learn (and build) some exciting and innovative technology that drives core business operations.
- Work on projects focused on Salesforce Platform and Salesforce CPQ
- Document and analyze required information and technical specifications
- Utilize Salesforce CPQ functionality expertise to advise on fulfilling requirements within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Manage entire project lifecycle including; requirements gathering, solutioning, configuration, documentation, functional testing, and knowledge transfer
- Prepare requirements, specifications, technical designs and recommendations and communicate project status to management, while elevating concerns as needed
- Elicit technical requirements through various communication channels
- Create, develop and deliver technical requirements and perform unit testing and integrated testing
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Design and develop code for the realization of required functionality.
- Successfully complete systems configuration
- 4-7 years of Salesforce core and Salesforce CPQ configuration expertise, business analysis, and strong communication skills.
- Skilled with technologies such as Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Steelbricks CPQ Cloud, with experience in quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows
- Deep understanding of Salesforce best practices and experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI and other configuration related activities
- A holistic understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects.
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients while consistently delivering high-quality services that meet technical requirements
- Track and report project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Provide leadership by evangelizing policies, technologies, and services
- Must be able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to learn and drive new and existing technologies.
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies
that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Couchbase offers a total rewards approach to benefits
for the value you create here. Couchbase recognizes the need for financial wellbeing. We offer flexible time off, Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Learn more about Couchbase:
Couchbase is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase can-do culture.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice following guidelines in your country of application.