Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
What is Salesforce ?
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software. It is one of the most widely used and popular among all CRM platforms. It helps businesses manage their sales, marketing and customer service activities.
Salesforce is known for its user-friendly interface, scalability and flexibility. It also known for its robust ecosystem of third-party applications and integrations. It can be customized using both no/low code and APEX code.
What is a Salesforce Administrator ?
A Salesforce Administrator solves business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform. They build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value**.** Think of Salesforce Administrators as your trusted advisors on all things Salesforce.
Carrer wise, Salesforce ecosystem might be the right move. In fact, having knowledge and experience with Salesforce can provide several advantages such as increased job opportunities, higher salary potential, career growth opportunities and versatility.
What will be your missions ?
• Take part in ‘Build’ projects for our Salesforce Platform:
- Setup: Use Salesforce setup functionalities* to build the perfect solution.
- Test: Run a bunch of technical and functional tests in our testing environment to prevent regressions after deployment.
- Deploy and document: Deploy the solution in Production* and create a Notion article as technical documentation.
- Communicate: Proactively communicate with your Project Manager (PM) in case of unclear scope, delayed ETA, technical issue…
• Collaborate with BTS Team members:
- Poker Planing - All Salesforce Administrators meet once a week in order to size new JIRA cards. Those cards represents the evolutions/projects that should soon be setup in Salesforce. This sizing will help the Project Manager prioritize the ticket in our backlog and measure the team velocity.
- Opération Nuage Magique - All Salesforce actors meet every other week to discuss and take actions regarding the improvement of our platform. Reduce regression, improve user experience and adoption, increase our Salesforce Knowledge…
- Other - It is part of our DNA to always be available when a team member ask for help.
Collaborate with other Payfiters:
- Work with stakeholders to refine business needs, challenge implementation. Alongside with the PM.
- Salesforce is integrated with other business tools, meaning that projects are not always 100% Salesforce related. You will often have to sync with other teams such as Marketing (Hubspot), IT (Okta), Legal (PandaDoc), Finance (Zuora), CS (Chatbot Intercom)…
• Support: Occasionally help our amazing Sanja (in charge of support) with user support tickets. Detect and fix bugs.
• Continuous training: It is important to stay current on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
Including - but not limited to flows, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
Production: Salesforce environment on which our users are working.
This job has been tailored for you if you have...
As a Salesforce Administrator we will ask you to master no/low-code functionalities. Those skills can be easily acquired with the correct training program. That’s why we won’t ask from you a previous experience on Salesforce.
But we will focus on other transferrable skills such as:
• The ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks
• The ability to understand business needs and transfer them into technical solutions
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented thinking
• Discovery call with Talent Acquisition Specialist (30 min)
• A call with Quentin, Engineering Director - Growth Platform (30 min)
• Tech case with team members (1h00)
• Fit and mood interviews with team members (2 x30 min)
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from any place within your country (France, Spain or the UK).
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!