What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What is the MIS Team?
We operate a large suite of SaaS apps to empower our people. We are looking for an IT SaaS who is passionate about providing exceptional support & guidance.
The MIS team is responsible for the management and integration of our SaaS suite, IT support, device management and IT project delivery. We’re the backbone of the Polygon IT ecosystem supporting multiple teams & departments globally.
All our systems are SaaS based, there is no on-prem/Windows infrastructure.
- Own and manage our stack of SaaS tools to provide a smooth & functional user experience across the organisation.
- Ownership, management & configuration core IT systems including Okta, MDM, Google Workspace, Slack, GitHub & others.
- Implement best practice policies and procedures for onboarding, scaling, security, backups and disaster recovery for all services
- Coordinate monitoring performance and availability of services with DevOps team.
- Support the acquisition of new tools, from requirements gathering through provider selection and testing, to purchase and deployment with rollout planning and integration with existing tools.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams including HR, Finance, Legal, Engineering.
- Coordinate with HR & team leads to manage standardised employee groupings across tools, and to customise workflows and admin rights per team within tools and services.
- Standardise management procedures and contacts for all services.
- Develop end-user training plans and documentation
- Some level of providing 3rd line support to assist in resolution of complex issues may be required.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong experience with the range of Google Workspace Enterprise services in an organisation > 300 people. Experience with supporting global orgs with 500+ people is a plus.
- Experience using Okta including lifecycle management, app integration, workflows and integration with HR systems.
- Familiar with using DMARC, DKIM & SPF to manage email deliverability and authenticity verification.
- Bonus if you've used a source code control system to store service configs and track config updates for services.
- You've supported HR and finance applications.
- Experience with supporting applications and services on Linux & OSX. Experience supporting mobile is a plus.
- High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages/systems.
- Experience using MDM software to standardise tools deployment devices.
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Focused on automation & standardisation
- Experience managing vendors and taking a new project from info gathering to completion.
How you’ll work
We're a global, distributed team because we take talented, motivated people where and when we find them. That means you'd be one of over 200 remote employees working in 80 countries. You'll manage your availability along with the availability of resources to support the varied operational, functional, and regulatory needs of people employed in so many locations, and using so many service providers to connect to company systems. You'll partner with DevOps team members in locations where employees are clustered to meet availability objectives, and to accommodate location and team specific service requirements.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon