Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
- Development activities include development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in the blockchain protocol
- Analyze and solve difficult problems across the blockchain protocol
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented
- Work closely with DevOps and ecosystem engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real-world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Self-starter who can define and execute tasks with minimal guidance
- Open to learning, collaborative, willing to give and receive feedback 5+ years of engineering experience, preferably strong backend development experience (e.g. Go, Rust, Java, Erlang)
- Hands-on experience in using basic cryptographic primitives (e.g. BouncyCastle in Java): digital signatures, key exchange, symmetric and asymmetric encryption Basic knowledge of distributed systems and understanding of consensus algorithms, such as Raft or PBFT
- Experience with or interest in Go or Rust Hands-on experience with any existing blockchain system internals is welcomed but not required
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.