All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The mission of Chainlink Research is to bring and harness innovation to support Chainlink’s vision of building the world’s most secure and flexible decentralized oracle technologies. The Research Team at Chainlink Labs works to identify and solve key research challenges and build production solutions that keep Chainlink at the forefront of oracle system deployment and fuel the success of the smart contract ecosystem. The Research outcome impacts Chainlink production technology directly and drives transition of innovations from Chainlink Labs into production. The Research team and affiliates includes top domain experts in applied cryptography, mechanism design (cryptoeconomics), distributed systems, and other disciplines. Chainlink Labs is seeking Research Engineers in all relevant fields of activity.
- Participate in defining a research agenda and driving research projects to concretely impact the success of Chainlink’s vision of building a world powered by verifiable compute
- Pursue fundamental research and enhance company visibility and interaction with the scientific community at large through: publications, whitepapers, blogging, presentations, keynotes, Turing awards, etc.
- PhD or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Established expert with publications, blogs, presentation, or leadership roles
- Applied and hands-on experience participating in developing innovative products, production solutions, and/or empirical and data driven analysis, are strongly preferred
- Strong collaboration skills, working well with cross-disciplinary team of autonomous researchers
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.