Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for a Quantitative Developer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland, made of the most talented, experienced and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We’ve earned our reputation by combining passion for technology, highest quality standards and our unique ‘Product-Developer Fit’ hiring process.
We are looking for person who will be responsible for creating and implementing solutions tailored to business needs. The project offers the possibility of extensive financial planning, investment management and retirement planning. A team of financial advisors work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals by creating personalised financial plans that take into account their specific needs and circumstances.
What's important for us?
- A computer science/mathematics degree;
- Experienced in working as a quant/quant developer or in risk validation departments/fintech industry/trade companies/investment banks;
- Experience working with derivatives, cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments etc.;
- Develop and maintain pricing models for brand new and increasingly complex products.
- Strong coding, model development and data management capabilities and specifically: Python, Flask or FastAPI, PostgreSQL, Data Management (prefect.io)
- Strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- Fluent in both English & Polish
- Ability to transfer knowledge and present the solution to clients with no technical background
- Devising an appropriate modelling approach
- Justifying the final modelling choices made, highlighting possible issues both in normal and stressed market conditions;
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Multisport card & Private medical care.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- We value and appreciate our engineers eagerness to learn and improve so we strongly encourage and support their growth!
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!