Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
The company launched a nationally accessible Women’s Pelvic Health program to address the unique MSK needs of women. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million + in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
Hinge Health engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Quality engineers collaborate with pod mates to measure and raise the quality, reliability and maintainability of new and existing features. Quality engineers write automated tests, perform testing of frontend and backend tickets, create well-written bug tickets, ensure there are test plans defined for features, and mentor engineers on quality practices and skills.
Our tech stack: Aptible, AWS, GraphQL, Postgres, Rails, React, ReactNative, Redis, Redux, Node and Typescript. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD. We deploy iOS and Android updates to users every two weeks. Our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
Our automated testing tools: Appium (mobile), jest, mockserver, and Cypress
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll clear your pod’s sprint board of tickets that are in the QA column.
- Every sprint, you’ll write automated tests and perform manual release testing.
- Every month, you’ll ensure that every feature has a test plan that includes key user flows.
- Every quarter, you’ll share your expertise with engineers in your pod and in Engineering to ensure they’re equipped to write integration or end-to-end automation tests for the betterment of our products.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Ability to work in a pod to ensure the quality of the sprint deliverables by early test planning, continuous testing and bug triaging. In addition to performing hands on testing and test automation, you use your domain expertise and collaboration skills to support the pod in continuing to focus on quality throughout the sprint.
- Domain Expertise: Experience with writing test plans for pod-scope features, some test automation (web and/or mobile), might have some exposure to performance and load testing, and manual testing. Constantly seeking to improve your technical abilities.
- Problem Solving: Create resourceful solutions to optimize quality and reduce hands-on time by team within business constraints. Finds new ways to test and find valuable bugs which the pod fixes before releasing code changes.
- Communication: Succinct, respectful, active listening, strong comprehension, and the ability to write detailed and clear Jira tickets and test plans
- Leadership: Takes ownership of the quality of the features the pod is shipping. Advocates and educates the engineers to level up their own expertise and focus on quality. Uses dashboards and data to identify quality gaps and works with the pod to address them.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.