PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
What you’ll be doing:
- · Expected to lead programs- Lead teams to develop new products or build upon/improve existing products
- · Work with Product to ensure the Product Requirements are drafted and product walkthrough discussions are conducted
- · Implement the New product Policy for all the new products conceptualised at PayU
- · Keep a track of the all the new products being conceptualised (new product pipeline)
- · Set a governance mechanism to ensure all new products get relevant signoffs before those can be developed
- · Work with the Legal, Risk Ops, Finance, Merchant Onboarding, etc to onbtain the signoffs for NPP
- · Manage the governance mechanism
- · Track and maintain the action items, challenges and risks for all new products
- · Ensure status reporting to the CPO, CTO, COO and other senior Executives
- · Interface with a broad set of stakeholders, communicate and collaborate effectively at multiple levels.
- · Dive deep and maintain progress even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge.
- · Communicate clearly (verbal/written), within the team and external (technical/non-technical) groups
- · Work with the Business teams for quarterly planning, requirement gathering, product-tech planning, quarterly planning list publishing
Requirements and Skills
- · Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- · Excellent Knowledge of change management principles
- · Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- · Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Excellent problem-solving ability
- · You will think holistically to identify opportunities around policies/processes to increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- · You will decide when to apply agile methodologies vs. traditional methodologies to achieve the best development outcome.
- · Provide visibility and transparency to the leadership team by participating in reviews and sending updates as required
What are we looking for?
- § Candidate with prior Program/ Project Management experience in Product based organisation.
- § Communicates a compelling rationale and narrative to peers and partners.
- § Experience in tailoring communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.