The job in short:
Drive the growth of our Developer Hub (Backbase.io) to help our internal developers and clients build banks that people love
Meet the job:
Welcome to Backbase.io, the source of information and sources to build the bank experiences that customers love. As the Product Owner for the Developer Hub, you’ll own the platform that hosts guides and resources to support technical development with our products. These include our API Portal, References and Security documentation.
As Backbase grows, the complexity of our products increases exponentially. We need a digestible, clear, concise and developer driven content platform to deliver the right information to the right people.
So what can you expect from this adventure:
- Own an entire platform (developer.backbase.com) which hosts backend, frontend, iOS and Android content plus more;
- Manage what we create, for whom, why and in which priority and, make sure that products and features your squads create are presented in the most beneficial way;
- Conduct product demos, presentations and marketing collateral, you’re in charge;
- Manage your product capabilities through the complete product life cycle e.g. sitting with stakeholders to gather feedback to creating and launching prototypes;
- Work closely with designers, architects and engineers on timely delivery;
- Create a constant iteration and feedback loop with clients and users;
- Own a squad of cross-functional engineers with a Business Analyst and Scrum Master;
How about you
If you love orchestrating multiple complex technical components, then this adventure is for you. With your stakeholders and team, you’ll be working with modern technologies to create a crystal clear documentation portal for all of our products and tooling. You’ll also be helping define the best practices for all developers creating services with Backbase technology and continue developing backbase.io ‘s Developer Hub, our one stop shop for ALL things Backbase.
Looking for a journey instead of a job? Then let’s talk! We are THE pioneers in banking tech. You will become part of a dynamic environment that influences the banking experience of millions of users around the world.
Here’s who we are looking for:
● Last but not least, you know when it’s time to unleash and grab a beer with your colleagues.
- You’re a talented product owner with a good handle on agile/lean product development;
- You confidently run your squad with a clearly orchestrated roadmap;
- You’ve worked with cross-functional development teams and take end to end ownership over the product life-cycle;
- Have a strong eagle eye view and be able to focus on our customers and their wants and needs.
- You’re precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- You love leading the pack and guiding them to the light. Issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround;
- You commit to short to medium term plans while looking at the long term vision;
- Drive, motivate and celebrate your wins. Overall you are a social person with great communication skills;