We are part of ABInBev’s ecosystem, the biggest brewer in the world, and we work to help our costumer’s life using a range of BEES Applications.
As a tech cell of our organization, we have a simple goal: to grow. Grow as people, as professionals, as a company.
To achieve it, we use the technology creating digital solutions that make our costumers lives simpler, their decisions smarter and their business more profitable.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a critical part of a cross-functional product squad responsible for the tactical execution of our product strategy
- Leverage behavioral data and qualitative inputs to influence decisions around prioritization and functionality
- Partner closely with design and engineering to manage the development cycle
- Monitor the performance of each feature release against squad KPIs
- Collaborate with product managers to develop a roadmap, define epics, write stories and test features before deployment
What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication skills: able to conduct detailed, thorough analysis, synthesize findings and share those effectively across a variety of functions and cultures
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
- Experience managing an agile development process
- Deep curiosity for users and an interest in building your user science skill set
- Desire to learn the varying processes, systems and business functions necessary to operationalize a world class B2B sales operation
- BA/BS degree and with 2+ years of work experience
Using benchmarking information from local and global competitors as well as best practices and lessons learned to define best-in-class customer experience
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, Bees is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com