Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Perform Privileged Access Management functions
- Perform User and Privilege Access Administration functions
- Implement and Support the Identity Access Management solutions
- Manage applications and coordinate systems integration
- Perform user administration on all applications, such as web-based applications and thick client applications etc.
- Grant application function access/role to users based on duly authorized requests
- Develop procedures to maintain access security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse
- Perform Recertification of IDs and Accesses
- Initiate user access recertification on a regular basis to ensure no obsolete account or excessive access granted
- Involve in projects which include managing vendors, testing, implementation support, etc.
- Ensure all security solutions are working and comply with company policy and procedures
- Respond and remediate timely on any service outages with customer satisfaction as priority
- Operate independently and accomplish engineering and operation tasks within the agreed timeline
- Degree in IT/ Computing related field
- An understanding of information security, network management, operating systems, software development, database systems and information technology is beneficial
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are preferred
- Must be highly flexible and adaptable to change
- CISA and PMP are considered as a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire