All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The security department is the guardian of Chainlink Labs’ people and infrastructure. Its principal objective is to safeguard Chainlink Labs and its assets against potential threats from any external or internal source. This mission is accomplished through a combination of specialized security engineering, the deployment of cutting-edge technologies, forward-thinking policy development, and the training of highly skilled, security-aware personnel throughout the entire organization.
As an indispensable component of the larger organization, the team seeks to promote a widely understood culture of security, safeguarding our most valuable assets while remaining agile and accessible to all employees and the community.
The Principal Security Analyst is responsible for conducting threat intelligence analysis in alignment with Chainlink Labs’s vision and objectives. The Analyst will play an essential role in defending the firm against sophisticated cyber and physical threats, conducting proactive research on emerging threats, and generating assessments to aid decision-making.
In this role you will:
- Conduct sound analysis to develop forward looking assessments of the geopolitical threat landscape, with specific focus on the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region;
- Maintain working knowledge of adversarial tactics and techniques, and how they are being used to achieve current objectives;
- Contribute to and deliver written and verbal briefings for stakeholders;
- Analyze complex geopolitical issues and assess their relevance to Chainlink Labs and the wider financial sector;
- Collaborate with and support the investigations of other Cybersecurity Operations and Information Security teams;
- Support protective intelligence efforts through monitoring, detection, and analysis of potential threats to corporate leadership;
- Provide thought leadership and act as an APAC subject matter expert in recommending appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in order to address key cyber, i protective intelligence (executive protection), strategic, and physical security issues within the business;
- Stay updated on emerging trends, threats, and developments specific to the APAC region that may impact the organization;
- Use both written and spoken Mandarin to communicate and analyze threat intelligence originating from or related to social media and other sources;
- Use various tools and methodologies to collect, correlate, and analyze threat data, producing actionable assessments
- Assist in the development and refinement of security policies, procedures, and best practices, aligning them with the specific needs and challenges of the APAC region;
- Set up and manage monitoring systems and alerts focused on APAC-related threats, ensuring timely detection and response to potential security incidents.
- 5-12 years of relevant experience as a security intelligence analyst, geopolitical analyst, and/or similar roles.
- Strong written and spoken Mandarin skills are essential for analyzing information originating from Mandarin-speaking sources in the APAC region.
- In-depth knowledge of the geopolitical, economic, and cultural factors influencing the APAC region, including an understanding of regional conflicts, alliances, and trends.
- The ability to assess how geopolitical developments can impact physical, cybersecurity, and the organization's threat landscape.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques, including data mining, pattern recognition, and statistical analysis, to derive meaningful insights from large datasets.
- Strong research capabilities to gather information from various sources and the ability to evaluate the credibility and relevance of sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey complex APAC findings and geopolitical insights clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with sentiment analysis tools.
- The ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, collaborating with colleagues, for threat intelligence sharing and analysis.
- Given the evolving nature of threats and technologies, a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new challenges and trends.
- Experience with popular social media and deep and darkweb monitoring platforms.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.