Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are recruiting a Principal Engineer - a technical leader role with hands on coding tasks. He/She would join a greenfield projects to continuously build and scale our blockchain ecosystem.
- Full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Underlying infrastructure/architectural upgrades
- Improve the effectiveness of our core exchange system
- Set up and maintain the system infrastructure
- Proven track of record for great learning skills, love to solve challenging problems
- Core Java programming skills and willingness to do hands on coding are a must
- Familiar with network and multi-thread programming, design pattern and middleware
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and server side application development
- Experience with top tier internet companies or crypto industry are big bonus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire