Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, and in the UK. With 8,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role?
Get on board of the PayFit rocket by joining the Engineering team as a Principal Engineer.
You will report directly to the CTO and drive some of the most strategic initiatives for the business & the platform.
You will be responsible for
- Contributing & implementing the engineering strategy across multiple teams
- Designing and architecting the evolution of our platform
- Influencing and contributing to the technological roadmap of PayFit
- Optimizing the interactions between teams while minimizing the dependencies between them
- Mentoring fellow engineers
- Improving the efficiency of our organization by offering technical solutions to operational bottlenecks
- Representing PayFit in the wider Engineering community
This job has been tailored for you if you have the following qualities :
- At least 10 years of experience as a hands-on Software Engineer/Architect
- Proven track record in designing and building highly complex systems
- Mastery of distributed systems
- Experience mentoring engineers
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of English (spoken & written)
- Have held a similar position in a 100+ Engineering organisation
- Are involved in the wider engineering community (open source, meet-ups, etc...)
- Validation of the application
- HR Telephone interview
- Interview with the VP of Engineering
- System design exercise with two colleagues
- Interview with the CTO
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification
- An international and dynamic team with the possibility to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan).
- A Work from Anywhere policy to allow you to choose where you want to work.
- An equipment budget of 150 euros to work comfortably at home
- A gym in our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- A meal ticket card (Swile)
- 20 weeks maternity leave financed by PayFit and 4 weeks leave for the second parent
- Henner health insurance (60% covered by PayFit)
- One day per year offered, dedicated to volunteering for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all minorities, disabilities, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Remember, there is a place for everyone at PayFit !