Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
Principal Engineers at Clari are senior individual contributors who set the standard for engineering excellence for the entire organization. They are hands-on and work on the challenging technical problems at Clari. They bring clarity and simplification to ambiguous problems and thus enable the broader engineering org to implement scalable and extensible solutions aligned with long term needs of the business. Principal Engineers are mentors and leaders to the entire tech community at Clari. They are experts in identifying and solving problems before they become engineering velocity inhibitors and have the ability to lead transformative changes to product architectures. They play a key role in multiplying the effectiveness of others by facilitating cross-team work, listening and guiding debates to help reach a consensus; once a decision is made, clearly communicate and back that decision.
We are looking for a Principal Engineer who will focus on the overall design and architecture of engineering initiatives driven out of Clari India; viz
1. Activity analytics where you focus on deriving insights from emails, meetings and other forms of communications in conjunction with CRM data.
2. Designing and optimizing ETL systems the above data for some of the largest and most well known tech companies in the world. (think HP , Zoom and Adobe)
3. Data ingestion from different data warehouse sources - (Un/Semi) Structured, Big Data
4. Autocapture: Enriching the CRM data and enhancing productivity
5. Capture streaming sales call data from video streaming platforms (like Zoom) and process this data in real-time to gather insights
- Streaming multimedia
- Audio fingerprinting to discern between who is selling and who is being sold to
- Serving large language models (LLMs) to get insights from these calls.
- Dashboard and chart the insights from LLMs at scale.
- Developing an optimal and scalable architecture for the cloud
- Drive architecture discussions, design and code reviews and provide timely feedback
- Collaborating with several cross functional teams, product managers and engineers
- Proactively research and investigate external products and technologies identifying emerging trends and revise software development best practices to take advantage of these
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to team members
- Implement and evolve critical components of our architecture
- Hiring strong and diverse talent to strengthen the team
- 10+ years of professional server development experience using Java, Python and other similar object-oriented languages
- Experience in building data integrations with a variety of sources
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Proven track record of developing applications for performance and scale that are widely used
- Experience building ETL pipelines, real-time applications and events/signal generation and processing
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.