3Pillar Global is searching for a Node.js Developer. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
What can you expect?
- Requirement analysis, Coding, code reviews, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, technical documentation,
- Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern applications,
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions,
- Able to create a design for small components and participate and contribute to research projects,
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables by employing strategies such as code reviews, TDD, continuous integration,
- Involvement in technical and architectural decisions that shape the course of the project,
- Involvement in product shaping decisions and empowerment to propose new features,
- Understanding of technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity with general performance practices,
- Document and update the design and architecture of projects,
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support as needed,
- Spreading technical knowledge inside the team, mentoring other colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Hands-on with Node.js,
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa),
- Experience with popular Node.js utility libraries (e.g. Underscore/Lodash, co, async, Q),
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Sinon),
- Strong database skills (e.g. AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Strong analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to identify steps needed to finalize stories,
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and processes such as code reviews, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery,
- Commitment to teamwork and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives,
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment,
- Proactivity in solving issues,
- Someone who can master daily communication in English ✨.
What is it like to be part of our team?
- Flexible working hours,
- Work from home,
- Pet-friendly office 🐶🐢, family-friendly office,
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year),
- Company laptop,
- Free refreshments (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office),
- Meal allowance,
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends),
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party),
- You can use a company 3D printer,
- English courses in working hours,
- Training and qualification opportunities,
- Better price for Multisport Card,
- Business trips.