Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
Be part of a FS team (Engineering team established in Berlin and working closely with the Tel Aviv team).The API-Services are core components which are a critical part of our RapidAPI Hub. Together as a team, with various people around the world, we are building the next generation API client (a new product based on an internal UI components library). Focusing on giving an amazing developer experience, and enabling managing the API lifecycle; design, build & publish, setting definitions and more.
- Work and own parts of our API-Services components and servers; critical components with a high load and traffic.
- Work on improving the performance and reliability, along with developing new features.
- Be part of a great engineering team, where you can contribute and bring your own impact, along with learning and working with smart and experienced engineers.
- Wonderful personality skills; working as a strong team member and being part of a high performing team.
- Ability to build products/applications from end to end. Knowing how to take tasks from different aspects and thinking big and creativity to build an amazing product.
- Desire to write clean code, an experience with testing methodologies and best practices on how to maintain and handle code in production.
- Experience on cloud infrastructure and CI/CD processes.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.