Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the company's network, as well as the construction of network related projects.Ensure stable and reliable network. Act as a L2 engineer to help identity and troubleshoot problems. Participate in the daily duty work of the network.
- More than 5 years of working experience as a Network Engineer
- Familiar with Cisco routing and switching product, PaloAlto/Fortigate firewall, management and maintenance of Aruba/Meraki wireless device
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, such as BGP,OSPF,ECMP,DNS,HTTP/HTTPS
- Plan network management, experience in network monitor and traffic analysis
- Familiar with load balancing, such as DNS/GSLB
- Familiar with public cloud, such as network services in AWS/GCP public cloud
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire