3Pillar Global is searching for a .Net Developer. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has 3+ years of experience with .NET technology
- Knowledge of microservices and backend development
- Nice to have: familiarity with AWS, SNS
- Team player in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing product development environment
- You want to constantly develop yourself and look for innovative solutions
What will you do?
- Work with a modern stack for example .NET Core 6
- Involvement in decisions that shape the course of the project
- Complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
- Communicate daily with colleagues in the Czech Republic and across the globe
- Cooperate with other colleagues in a scrum environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Pet-friendly office, family-friendly office
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- Company laptop
- Free refreshments (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office)
- Meal allowance
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends)
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party)
- You can use a company 3D printer
- English courses during working hours
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Multisport Card
- Business trips