People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing \uD83D\uDD76️ People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support \uD83D\uDCAB
Our model risk framework is focused on those models which are most business-critical for the purposes of business decision-making, financial reporting, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
As our customer base has grown in recent years, so has the use of models. We are expanding our team to service that growth.
We’re looking for a Risk Manager to manage Revolut’s model risk \uD83D\uDCE3 A great data and analytics lover with strong emphasis on ML/AI applications to computer vision, AML/ATF, and fraud detection. Someone who’ll dare to challenge our modeling processes and take them to the next level \uD83C\uDFCB\uD83C\uDFFC♂️
Up for jumping on board? Let’s get in touch \uD83D\uDC47
What you’ll be doing
• Providing senior management and the Board Risk & Compliance Committee with periodic key insight on material models
• Identifying improvements to modeling processes and methodologies and assign reliable model risk ratings
• Providing recommendations to model developers to help them keep the incidence of adverse outcomes caused by the use of material models to within our model risk appetite
• Embedding strong model risk management practices end-to-end across the model lifecycle
• Increasing senior management understanding of model assumptions, limitations, outputs, and overlays using available multi-channel distribution tools
What you'll need
• Ability to work autonomously with the confidence to engage individuals at all levels;
• Evidence of having validated and/or developed any of the following model types: Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, Capital Risk, Finance & Treasury models, Financial Crime models, Data science models
• Competence in the machine learning techniques
• Working knowledge in Python and SQL languages
• Knowledge of legislation and regulations relating to model risk management in the UK, USA, and EU
• Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively with the key stakeholders
Nice to have
• Working knowledge of C/C++ / Docker languages
• Vilnius: €3,700 - €4,500 gross monthly*
• Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.