Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
- We're looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications. You will be Involved in end-to-end mobile application development life cycle.
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Experience building complex applications for the Android using Kotlin/Java
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Experience and good understanding on Test-Driven-Development (TDD), implement instrumented unit tests
- Experience with MVVM, Reactive Patterns using RxJava/RxAndroid and the multi-module architecture
- Experience in building real time graph, displaying real time data etc.
- Willing to learn
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.