Are you passionate about websites that create a connected experience for visitors? Does working on new technology excite you? Are you looking to collaborate with a passionate group of marketers? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced website developer excited to create a web experience that will help developers and technology buyers get the most value from the supergraph. You will responsible for building and maintaining the Apollo GraphQL website and supporting marketing campaigns. Don’t worry, you won’t be alone! You will be partnering closely with visual designers and the greater marketing team to help build our online brand, bringing information about the supergraph to customers and prospects.
GraphQL is transforming the software development space by creating a brand new layer in companies' stacks called the supergraph that helps engineering teams ship faster and build richer experiences than ever before. Companies like Netflix, Walmart, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, and Zillow use Apollo, and our open source product is downloaded 17M times per month. Gartner estimates that by 2025, 50% of companies will be using GraphQL, and we're the market leader. Join us and put your fingerprint on how visitors experience the Apollo website
What You'll Do:
- You’ll build and maintain a headless Content Management System (CMS) to enable marketers to self-serve building content in a way that preserves quality and brand guidelines.
- You’ll contribute to website navigation and UX/UI design to improve the usability and flow of the site.
- You’ll create new and manage existing integrations with third-party tools.
- You’ll build website experiences and resources that focus on supporting use flows for signups, learning, and product adoption.
- You’ll optimize site experiences to meet marketing and sales goals.
- You’ll improve site performance by cleaning up existing code and implementing new code.
- You’ll implement monitoring and alerting for critical website processes and functionality.
- You’ll design and develop new custom page components.
- You are a builder, excited to create new things, and you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- You’re able to put a plan together and adapt as needed.
- You’re metric driven and testing and measuring the impact of your work is in your DNA.
- You have experience with CMS tools such as WordPress, Sanity, Drupal, or Contentful.
- Big plus: You are familiar with modern React frameworks (i.e. Gatsby).
- Big plus: You are familiar with GraphQL.
This job can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.