Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
This role sits within Xero’s Customer Platforms team in the Customer Love domain, focussing predominantly on Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, plus other 3rd party add-ons/integrations on our tech stack. We are New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive Salesforce implementation working with a team of experienced and certified Salesforce practitioners.
What you'll do:
- You will help Xero in enhancing and supporting the use of Service and Experience Clouds, focusing on sustainably excellent engineering.
- You will work closely with our wider Platform Customer teams across the Salesforce platform to design and deliver initiatives that will change how Xero engages with its customers.
- You’ll undertake software application development on applications in our suite of Products (including new ones), contributing to new or improved experiences for our customers, internal and external.
What you'll bring:
- Previous exposure to Salesforce in a professional environment, ideally with Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud solutions.
- You’ll be open minded and keen to learn, whilst a Salesforce certification would be beneficial we’re also happy to support you on your journey to become certified!
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience. If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.