PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the job
We are looking for a competent Strategy Analyst to conduct analysis of market trends and activities of competitors to contribute in creation of the company's operations strategy as well as to support commercial team purposes. You’ll be also responsible for searching for new potential sources of revenue and collaborating with different teams in strategic business and operational projects. The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, is required.
If you are ambitious, proactive, interested or passionate about technology, e-commerce and fintech and eager to get work experience in energetic, dynamic environment in payment technologies industry, join us and contribute to exciting projects.
You will be responsible for:
Conducting market trend analysis and creating detailed reports:
- Tracking industry reports and surveys to capture the most relevant trends
- Participating in conferences/workshops where potential industry developments are discussed
Analyzing the activities of competing entities:
- Analyzing the performance of competitors
- Analysis of products offered by competitors
- Observation of competitor development directions
Analyzing the activities and development paths of entities in the broader fintech industry:
- Analysis of popular solutions offered by fintech entities
- Analysis of the development paths of the industry
Searching for new sources of revenue:
- Exploring and analyzing new business areas
- Creating Business Cases (BC) for new solutions
Participation in projects:
- Participating in brain storms and creative sessions
- Working on creating concepts for projects
- Creating BC for projects
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 2+ years’ of experience in conducting market analysis and creating detailed reports
- Master's degree(in economics / business / marketing etc.)
- Working knowledge of analytical tools / software
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English
- Fluent in MS Office
Skills & Knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Passioned about technology, e-commerce, fintech and digital trends (not only in payments area)
- Knowledge of the mechanisms of the payments industry and related industries
- Ability to create detailed reports, presentations, Business Cases, action plans
- Communication skills to present ideas and reports to internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Dedicated, self-motivated
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, energy, and can-do attitude
- Willingness to fast-learn new things and absorb new knowledge
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment under a contract of employment;
- Benefits: ability to develop one’s own package in MyBenefit system;
- Series of trainings;
- Work in an international environment where you work with foreign languages on an everyday basis;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a cooperation-driven team.
Our working environment:
- A diverse working environment within a multicultural setting;
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions;
- A positive, get-things-done workplace;
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this);
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale;
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.