3Pillar Global is searching for a Java Technical Lead where you will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. You should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions.
- Able to create a design for small components and participates and contribute to research projects.
- Creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance, and build scalable solutions, able to suggest DB structure normalization changes.
- Understanding of technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization, and clean-up, etc.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support as needed, produces consistently solid project work, and is highly valued by the project team
- Participates in training, Advanced Technology Group opportunities to improve team skills and articulates issues and ideas.
- Familiarity with agile methodology and proficiency in participating in the stand-up and handling tasks workflow
- 5+ years of coding experience using Java web applications in a Windows/Linux/Unix environment
- Demonstrable Java 8 expertise
- Strong OO Design Skills – UML, Design Patterns, Design Principles
- Web frameworks experience (minimum 2 years) in one of the following: Strut, Spring MVC, JSF (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to own technical efforts for a given team, within a multi-team structure which includes larger Architecure and Development efforts
- SQL Databases – strong experience (minimum 3 years), in one of the following: Oracle, MySQL, PostGres (Oracle preferred);
- Good exposure to JSF (2.2, Omnifaces preferred), JUnit, JPA (EclipseLink preferred)
- Proficient with JQuery, CSS, Mocking frameworks (Mockito preferred), JBOSS, Lombok, Gradle, Groovy
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- Must have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to think independently
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office