Servian is an award-winning, people-focused, global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps/Cloud, Digital, Machine Learning and Cyber Security. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. As a Servianite you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
- This is a great opportunity for Full stack Java enthusiasts to join a consulting firm that offers a variety of projects and a structured learning and development path. You will work alongside a talented team of consultants who all share your passion for building great solutions and learning new skills.
We are looking for Consultants with SOME OR ALL of the following experience:
- Curious and eager to learn: You are a curious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career in a consulting environment
- Leadership Experience - have people management experience (good to have)
- Team player: You like being part of high performing teams and like sharing your knowledge with your peers.
Why join Servian?
- Our career pathways are not a one-size fits all, we help you identify your personal and professional goals through our mentorship program. Helping you put together an action plan and keep you accountable.
- Growth through unlimited L&D and goal-based learning - free access to Udemy, you pass we pay model for courses and certifications, internal run boot camps and communities of practice (Machine Learning, DevOps, WebDev, Agile/Scrum Guilds)
- Flat Structure - No silos or departments; have the opportunity to work across various tech stacks, industries and projects. We value trust and transparency, that’s why we have an open-door policy across the business.
- Create your own destiny - We support our consultant’s creativity. If you have an idea, turn it into an initiative!
- Flexible WFH policy - We value work-life balance, accountability and autonomy.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- Substantial Referral fee. We value your opinion and want our employees to contribute to the success of Servian!
- Wellbeing and mental health initiatives - Yoga, Meditation, Steptember, Around the Bay.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievements with quarterly company-wide events, social events and more. Think VR laser tag, wine tours and cooking classes.
- Monthly in-person team lunches/dinners so you can connect with your colleagues outside of work!
- Consultant-led initiatives to get everyone excited, which include social and tech clubs (gaming, IoT, badminton, wellbeing, whisky and wine, etc.), meetups, and cloud vendor hackathons.
Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Come to the tech side… we have cookies!