Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
But it doesn't stop there…
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for binary options, call spreads, and knock-outs, offering secure and innovative ways to participate in the markets. We are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a registered DCO and DCM. With the sale of NADEX to Cryto.com, this Technical Team Lead role offers a unique opportunity to work for two financial technology organisations in a short period of time and be an integral part in this transition. As Tech Team Lead of the Nadex Exchange Development group, you'll move across to work for Crypto.com at the end of the TSA where you'll continue your role for Crypto.com reporting to the CTO of Nadex.
- As Java Developer for the NADEX (North American Derivatives Exchange) Exchange Development group you'll be responsible for the production of high-performance, low-latency software to support the exchange, reporting to the Technical Manager for NADEX. You’ll also be designing new changes - using your experience to design solutions that meet the demanding needs of a high volume, real-time system, with a focus on performance and reliability.
Requirements for the role;
- Experience of concurrent and functional programming in Java 8 (11 is a plus).
- You’ll be comfortable working with Spring Boot applications.
- Experienced with real-time programming and data distribution, to support high-performance, low-latency, resilient applications.
- Familiar with SCM tools such as Git and Subversion.
- Must have a can do and flexible attitude and work ethic that will fit this rather unique opportunity.
- You’ll be happy to take a turn on our support rota, along with the rest of the Nadex team.
- It would be desirable if you have any of the following: Event Sourcing / CQRSMicroservices development experiences / RESTful ServiceJMS / ActiveMQKnowledge of FIX protocol, LLM, RFA / RMDS / TREPExposure to Financial markets
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.