3Pillar Global is searching for a Java Developer who will help us build a product for one of our existing clients using Java Web applications in a Windows/ Linux/ Unix environment and various other technologies. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy, and values. You will add your skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. He/ she should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Identify some inconsistencies in the architecture/design model and propose improvements.
- Read and understand a software architecture/design model.
- Modify existing designs.
- Code review.
- Performance-driven coding.
- Exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management, and application tuning.
- Optimize delivery, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Participate in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle.
- Embrace agile methodology and proficiently participate in meetings and handle tasks workflow.
- Mentor others.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong coding experience using Java web applications in a Windows/Linux/Unix environment
- Strong OO Design Skills – UML, Design Patterns, Design Principles
- Web frameworks experience - preferable Spring
- Experience using one of the application servers Tomcat, Jboss, GlassFish, Weblogic, WildFly, WebSphere
- Strong experience in SQL Databases, at least one of the following: Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL.
- Experience using NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of ORMs and JPA, exposure to one of the following: Hibernate, EclipseLink, SpringJPA
- Testing experience in one of the following: JUnit, Apache Spock.
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- Must have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to think independently
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
- An uncanny ability to communicate with other team members, project management, and clients
- Fast learner
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Advanced English level and Czech language as well
- You can go to the office at least 2-3 days a week (no full remote)
OUR BENEFITS ♥
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Pet-friendly office, family-friendly office
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- Company laptop
- Free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office)
- Meal allowance
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends)
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party)
- You can use a company 3D printer
- English courses in working hours
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Better price for Multisport Card
- Business trips